~LeeYa~

Sunday, May 30, 2010

.::6 love quotations::.

1) I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself,
but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out..
2) “Men always want to be a woman's first love.
That is their clumsy vanity.
We woman have a more subtle instinct about things.
What we like is to be a man's last romance.” ~ Oscar Wilde (is it true?)
3) Love is like an hourglass,
with the heart filling up as the brain empties
4) Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love,
time is eternity
5) Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest,
hurts the deepest and feels the strongest..
6) When I saw you I fell in love,
and you smiled because you knew
True love doesn't have a happy ending:
True love doesn't have an ending

No comments:

Post a Comment