~LeeYa~

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Five

Five name that people called you
-leeya
-kakyong
-nina
-yana
-lee (hanya oleh rasyidah and ummi umairah)

Five important dates in ur life
-23 oct
-06 march
-29 july
-(soon to be updated)
-(soon to be updated)

Five things you have done yesterday
-rewang kat kenduri
-jd photographer (bidan terjun)
-edit gambar
-burn gmbr dlm cd
- gayut tepon

Five ways to be happy
-jumpe si dia
-talking to him..see his face...all about him
-do things with the special people
-layan my cat , si poi
-jumpe kawan2 rapat

Five favourite hobbies
-baca novel yg best2
-mengarut di mana2 media yg boleh. ie: blog, poem
-carik pasal
-jalan2
-termenung dan berfikir mcm2

Five favourite peoples
-my mum, Puan Asiah
-my dad, Encik Noor Hisham
-my soul, my heart; Nik Mohd Fazli Hasifie
-my 2nd brother, Syahrulnizam
-my youngest brother, Syahrul Nazreen

Five favourites places for vacation
-taman negara
-pulau sipadan
-Europe
-anywhere with my love
-(soon to be updated)

Five reasons you answer the survey
-for you to know
-
-
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment