~LeeYa~

Sunday, June 13, 2010

when u said u love me


go and take a rest....

find me back

ONLY

when i really means something to you..

and PROVE that its true...

and walk the talk...
don't asked me what i want...
that's for you to figure out..
because I've been telling u over and over again since i don't remember when...
I've done almost everything that i could..
I've sacrifice a lot than i should...
but its seems that my effort is hardly being appreciated...
friends used to tell me bout this..
but i refuse to believe them..
but some how..u prove they were right...
so, if i really means something to you...
prove it..
I'm not asking for your money..
I'm not asking for things...
I'm only asking for your effort...
my hearts hurts badly..
and I've tried to heal it myself...but it only leaves me with major scars...
so, please..put your past behind..I'm not "that girl"..
I'm not going to hurt you..I'm not going to leave you...
but u really do hurt me now..
for you, it may be just a tiny meeny things that is not important..
but to me, it meant the world...
it can make me smile for miles..
and it does not take too much for you to do it...
keep your money cause i have mine...
i didn't ask you to spend it on me...
what i want is for you to walk the talk..
when u said u love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment