~LeeYa~

Thursday, June 3, 2010

..::Nik Mohd Fazli Hasifie::..

I love every little thing about you,
your sexy smile, the sound of your voice, the magic in your eyes...
I love your gentle touch and the warmth i feel at your side...
I love dreaming about you and letting go with you...
I love each and every once in-a-lifetime moment I share with you
Today, Tomorow, and forever.

All my life i’ve wished for love this true,
I cherish every moment I have with you.
When you are near, I cant help but smile...
because you are my reason for survival...
If i ever lost you, I’d cry a river...
Just the taught of it, makes me to river..
When we are alone together,
I wish I could stop the time and live in that moment forever...
  • You are the light of my life
  • I appreciate you
  • You make my heart skip a beat
  • The thought of you brings a smile to my face
  • You are one in a million
  • You stole my heart
  • Our love is invaluable
  • I am a better person because of you
  • I love being around you
  • You are the one i've always wished for
  • You are my one and only
  • You fill my heart
  • You hold the key to my heart
  • You are the best thing that ever happened to me
  • I want a lifetime with you
  • To the world you may be one person, but to me, you are the world

No comments:

Post a Comment